Thursday, June 10, 2010

He would be 9

Today is June 10th and this day I would say is my saddest and joyous day. It is my saddest because this is the day my only son was born premature and only lived a few seconds then returned to live with his Father in Heaven. It is my joyous because I know with all my being that he is forever my son, that I will see and be with him one day. He needed me and how blessed I am for that.

Happy Birthday my Travis Malachi, On this day I celebrate our Eternal Family!

5 comments:

Lisa

Happy Birthday Travis.

Mary

Happy Birthday, Little Travis.

Susi Daw

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Little Travis.

Saimi

Happy birthday little man!!

sheila

I celebrate your eternal family because you have a wonderful one! I still can't get over Reagan's touching testimony. It warmed my heart, you can tell she has loving, super-parents. What a great tribute to your son.

Post a Comment